Job Title: In-House Construction/Infrastructure Lawyer, Sydney
Our client, a leading Australian construction company, has a vacancy for a Senior Construction/Infrastructure Lawyer.
You will work
- On high profile transactions for developers, principals, government, contractors, major subcontractors and leading consultants
- With a variety of other advisers on major projects which enable us to understand and address non-legal issues that arise in every project
You will efficiently be able to manage any disputes that arise
Our client runs major construction and infrastructure projects for the following sectors
- Energy, Renewables and Power
- Commercial Offices, Hotels, Retail, and Industrial
- Major Residential
- Telecommunications, Software, and Technology
- Government and PPP
The ideal candidate will
- have 6 + years post-admission experience in a recognised law firm’s construction/infrastructure practice or worked for another major construction company.
- have experience in managing major PPP disputes
- be self-motivated and with strong attention to detail
- have logical and critical thinking skills
- have excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- be technologically adept
- be able to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity
- have the ability to work well both in a team and individually
Interested applicants should contact Faith O'Neill in strict confidence on +61455 026 200 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back