Job Title: Commercial Legal Counsel, Global Organisation, Dublin
Our client is a large global organisation, seeking to hire a new Commercial Legal Counsel to join their busy in-house legal team, based in Dublin city centre.
This position offers a superb opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive team, working in a fast-paced commercial environment, gaining exposure to a variety of legal matters.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a wide range of commercial contracts with clients and service providers
- Advising on aspects of data protection and complex agreements
- Keeping abreast of legislative and regulatory changes
- Working closely with the senior/executive team, as well as the wider organisation as a trusted business and legal advisor
- A qualified solicitor with 2-4 years’ PQE, ideally with commercial contracts experience
- Experience of data protection, IP, privacy and technology would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent organisation, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated drive, enthusiasm to learn and the ability to work well in a dynamic team environment
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back