Job Title :Property Solicitor Dublin – New Homes Team
Our client a leading law firm wishes to recruit a Property Lawyer to join their expanding New Homes team.
The position offers the opportunity to join one of the leading property practices in the country.
- Advising on the sale of residential units in large housing developments
- Reviewing title and resolving any issues relating to title
- Analysis of historic commitments given by previous developers and review of management company structures and obligations
- Negotiation of Part V agreements with local authorities
- Drafting contracts for sale, deeds of transfer, OMC agreements and building agreements
- Assembling books of title
- Liaising with stakeholders including developers, estate agents and architects by phone and email
- Qualified Solicitor with experience in private practice preferably in a large commercial firm
- Minimum 1 years experience preferably in a New Homes team
- Strong drafting skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured