Job Title :Commercial Litigation Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client has one of the leading Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Groups in Ireland. They have acted in some of the largest and most complex cases to come before the Irish Courts and have a pre-eminent reputation for high quality service and results. Clients encompass a wide range of sectors, including technology, life sciences, food and drink, retail entertainment and others.
An opportunity has arisen for an outstanding Solicitor to join the team.
- Advise Irish and international corporate groups on a broad range of contentious commercial matters, specialising in the areas of Intellectual property matters, product liability, judicial review proceedings and procurement challenges.
- Advise a number of financial institutions and publicly quoted companies on large-scale multi-party Commercial Court litigation and regulatory investigations.
- Act in a number of high profile transactions and cases before the Commercial Court and the Supreme Court.
- Advise clients involved in mediation, arbitration and commercial negotiations.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales and have 4+ years PQE in commercial litigation.
- Commercial Court Litigation experience is essential.
- Experience in financial services litigation.
- Experience in patent litigation would be an advantage.
- You must have an excellent academic history and have worked with a leading litigation practice in Ireland or the UK.