Job Title :Senior In-House Corporate Lawyer , Dublin
Our client, a highly reputable international organisation, is seeking to hire a Senior Corporate Solicitor to join their expanding legal team.
The team has a wealth of multi-disciplinary experience and a reputation for the delivery and implementation of complex projects.
This position presents an outstanding opportunity for the successful candidate to join a highly regarded team at senior level, working on diverse projects and gaining domestic and international career development.
- Assisting in the managing and mentoring of a team of corporate lawyers
- Drafting and negotiating the legal documentation necessary to effect corporate transactions and intergroup reorganisations, often in conjunction with the tax advisors
- Assisting with M&A and de-merger transactions as well as corporate reorganisations
- Drafting Business Transfer Agreements, Asset Transfer Agreements and Share Sale Agreements
- Drafting Subscription and Shareholders’ Agreements as well as Joint Venture Agreements
- Structuring and implementing management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Carrying out legal due diligence in connection with M&A activity, trade sales and investment by way of venture capital or otherwise
- Managing the legal requirements around inward and outward investment
- Liaising closely with clients in relation to the execution of transactions
- Researching and resolving legal queries from clients
- Participating in the delivery of training courses to staff
- A Senior Corporate Lawyer, qualified in a Common Law jurisdiction
- Excellent knowledge of corporate law, preferably obtained within a Top 10 law firm environment
- Minimum 8 years’ PQE in corporate transactional law
- An in-depth understanding of the laws surrounding the Companies Act 2014
- Familiarity with Restructurings and Pre-Acquisition Reserves
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- A good manager, delegator and mentor
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious senior Corporate Lawyer, offering a genuinely outstanding career path and an excellent remuneration package.