Job Title :Junior In-House Corporate Lawyer, Global Organisation, Dublin
Our client is a major global organisation, seeking to hire an In-House Corporate Solicitor to join their legal team.
The team has a wealth of multi-disciplinary experience and a reputation for the delivery and implementation of complex projects.
This position presents an outstanding opportunity for the successful candidate to join a highly regarded team, working on diverse projects and gaining domestic and international career development.
- Drafting and negotiating the legal documentation necessary to effect corporate transactions and intergroup reorganisations, often in conjunction with tax advisors
- Liaising closely with clients in relation to the execution of corporate transactions
- Researching and resolving legal queries from clients
- General administration, including working capital management
- A solicitor qualification from a Common Law jurisdiction
- Excellent knowledge of corporate law, preferably obtained within a Top 10 law firm environment
- 1-2 years PQE (post qualification experience) in corporate law or tax law
- Excellent project management and presentation skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm
- Experience of corporate M&A and restructuring transactions would be an advantage