Job Title :Head of Legal (In - House Banking), Dublin
Our client, an international financial services/banking organisation is seeking to recruit a Head of Legal (In-House).
Reporting into the US, with a dotted line to the CEO in Ireland, the role will provide commercial and strategic legal advice, guidance and support to the organisation.
- Monitoring and providing advice on legal changes, compliance and risk management
- Overseeing and supporting the organisation in terms of corporate governance and regulatory matters that impact the business
- Involvement in specialist areas, including data privacy and security, mergers and acquisitions and corporate transactions
- Liaising with the US to ensure that Europe and the US are aligned in terms of the impact of international legal obligations
- Serve as company secretary to the group
- A qualified lawyer with a minimum of 10 years’ PQE, practicing ideally within a large firm in Europe
- Experience of European financial services regulation and compliance
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written, as well as the ability to build effective relationships at all levels