Job Title :IN-HOUSE FUNDS LAWYER, DUBLIN
Our client, a leading European financial services organisation is seeking to recruit an In-House Funds Lawyer.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will support the business in managing its legal obligations, ensuring compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements in Ireland, UK and the other European jurisdictions in which the organisation operates.
- Maintenance and ongoing review of the organisation’s contractual obligations
- Reviewing legal agreements associated with establishing fund structures
- Supporting the compliance team as well as the wider business
- Providing legal advice to senior management and team regarding any regulatory issues
- Assisting the business in its interaction with the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) and liaising with external legal advisors
- A qualified solicitor with a minimum of 4 years’ PQE as a funds lawyer with a leading law firm or an investment management company
- Knowledge of European regulation and legislation, particularly in relation to the funds industry
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, as well as the ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally