Job Title :Construction Partner, Dublin
Our Client is a leading Irish law firm, offering expert advice to clients on construction and projects matters across the island of Ireland. An opportunity has arisen for a Construction Partner to join the firm and lead a team in this field.
- You will provide contentious and non-contentious expertise on construction related matters.
- You will advise and work with clients in a breadth of sectors, including engineering and manufacturing, energy, transport, water, residential and commercial and general infrastructure sectors.
- You will assist in advising clients on issues arising throughout all stages of a construction/engineering project.
- When disputes arise you will provide pragmatic and focused advice, which promotes and facilitates early resolution.
- You will also represent clients in health and safety matters, including defending enforcement actions brought by the Health and Safety Authority.
- Qualified Solicitor in a Common Law Jurisdiction
- Minimum 7 years PQE in construction law with a leading Irish or overseas construction practice
- You will currently be a salaried partner or at least at Senior Associate level on the cusp of partnership
- A client following is preferred but not essential. Strong business development skills are a necessity
- You will be a natural leader and mentor and have the ability to gain the trust of your clients, colleagues and peers quickly easily
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing construction practice in a premier law firm.