Job Title :Construction Associates x 2, Dublin.
Our Client a leading law firm is currently recruiting two Construction Lawyers to join their expanding Projects and Construction team.
These positions represent an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic team with excellent career development opportunities.
The successful candidates will advise a range of top-tier funder, developer, and contractor clients on construction law matters.
Key responsibilities for these roles include:
- Providing clear, concise, and commercially-focused legal advice to clients in all assigned construction law matters;
- Playing a key role in the successful completion of construction law matters for clients of the firm;
- Project managing all legal aspects of construction law matters in a timely manner
- Managing client relationships on a day-to-day basis;
- Assisting in business development for the firm, including the creation of client updates for publication and presenting at industry and firm seminars;
- Participating in the firms internal knowledge-exchange and generation programmes;
- Contributing to the successful management of all risk items for each matter
- 1-5 years post-qualification experience as a projects and/or construction lawyer ideally within a top-tier law firm in Ireland or England
- A personal interest in and enthusiasm for projects and construction;
- Experience of drafting and negotiating construction and project agreements, professional appointments, collateral warranties, bonds, etc., including experience in drafting project/Public Private Partnership documents.
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills;
- Outstanding technical skills in all areas of construction law, and in particular in drafting bespoke suites of project documents;
- The ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, and work well in a team environment