Job Title :Financial Regulatory Lawyer, Dublin
Our client a leading law firm is currently recruiting a Regulatory Lawyer to join their Financial Regulatory team.
This position represents an outstanding opportunity to work in a dynamic collegiate team where an ambitious lawyer will have a genuine opportunity to fast track their career.
- Provide advise on compliance with regulatory standards and the impact of new regulatory developments at Irish and EU levels to regulated entities including credit institutions, MiFID investment firms, payment institutions, electronic money institutions, investment business firms, other financial institutions and investors in the financial services sector.
- Advise clients on regulatory authorisations and surrender of authorisations
- Advise clients on regulatory issues arising in mergers and acquisitions, acquisitions and disposals of qualifying holdings in regulated entities
- Advise on compliance with conduct of business requirements, fitness and probity, corporate governance, market abuse and transparency requirements.
- Banking lawyer in either a leading commercial firm or financial institution
- Track record in Financial Regulation advise
- Experience in Fintech Regulation and MIFID
- Abillty to work on own initiative