Job Title :Senior Associate Commercial Litigation - Dublin
Our Client, a leading Irish commercial law firm who is recognised across several areas of law in Ireland and internationally. Their Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice has acted in many of the leading cases to come before the Irish Courts in recent years and have a pre-eminent reputation for high quality service and results.
An opportunity has arisen for an outstanding Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join the team.
- Represent Irish and international clients across a broad range of commercial disputes;
- Managing litigation caseload in all courts to include drafting pleadings and management of case files to conclusion;
- Working with senior department members on a variety of litigation matters;
- Advise clients involved in mediation, arbitration and commercial negotiations;
- Advising clients on how to resolve disputes effectively;
- The ideal candidate will have 3 - 8 years pqe with a leading litigation practice in Ireland or the UK and have an excellent academic history;
- Strong litigation background including commercial, corporate and intellectual property disputes;
- Ability to manage and develop client relations;
- Strong business development skills would be a distinct advantage;
- Ability to analyse legislation and advice in a practical manner;
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role;
An Excellent remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate. This is an outstanding opportunity for a solicitor looking to develop his/her career in a highly respected firm.