Job Title :Commercial Litigation IP/IT Lawyer
Our Client, a leading commercial law firm who is recognised across several areas of law in Ireland and internationally. Their Intellectual Property Group is one of the leading specialists in this area in Ireland and has acted in many of the leading cases to come before the Irish Courts in recent years and has a pre-eminent reputation for high quality service and results.
An opportunity has arisen for an outstanding IP/IT Lawyer to join this growing team.
- Advise Irish and international clients on a broad range of contentious commercial matters, specialising in the areas of IP, IT and Data Protection
- Draft and negotiate technology contracts, outsourcing contracts, licencing agreements and e-commerce terms & conditions
- Advise clients involved in mediation, arbitration and commercial negotiations
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales and have 3 to 5 years PQE in IP/IT law with a reputable technology department in a respected firm
- Must have excellent drafting and communication skills
- Solid experience in IP/IT litigation
- Ability to manage and develop client relations
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role
- You must have an excellent academic history
The firm has an emphasis on academic excellence and will support any ambitious candidate seeking to deepen their skill set and develop their knowledge and expertise.