Job Title :Commercial Litigation Lawyer, Boutique Corporate Law Firm
Due to continued growth, our client, a Boutique Corporate Law firm are searching for an outstanding Commercial Litigation Lawyer with solid Commercial Litigation experience.
The ideal candidate must be an ambitious lawyer with an entrepreneurial spirit who is keen to join a growing organisation where you will be guaranteed high calibre international work in a dynamic and friendly environment.
- Providing sophisticated legal advice to domestic and international clients;
- Acting for clients within the banking and financial services sector, IP/IT, property, retail, renewable energy and oil and gas industries;
- Advising clients on multi-jurisdictional proceedings;
- Advise clients involved in mediation, arbitration and commercial negotiations;
- Involvement in a wide variety of work which is of the highest quality;
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales and have 5-6 years PQE in commercial litigation;
- Commercial Court Litigation experience is essential;
- Experience in financial services litigation;
- You must have an excellent academic history and have worked with a leading litigation practice in Ireland or the UK;
- You must be collaborative and a team player;
- You must be ambitious and driven to provide innovative solutions;
- You must be an excellent communicator, highly credible and possess excellent client facing skills;