Job Title :Professional Support Lawyer, Litigation, Dublin
Our Client, one of Ireland’s leading law firms, is searching for an experienced Professional Support Lawyer to join their Litigation and Dispute Resolution team.
- Responsibility for the development and production of new precedents and the maintenance and production generally of LDR precedents.
- Assisting LDR fee earners (and clients where appropriate) in respect of technical and/or practical legal issues raised by clients, and to assist in the development of position papers, toolkits and other legal know how.
- To play a significant role in exploiting the business development opportunities presented by LDR knowledge and case wins, and in particular, to focus on developing a strong client-facing role through seminars, publications and client training.
- To play a proactive role in bringing knowledge/business development ideas to the LDR partner group and to collaborate with the LDR partners in implementing these ideas.
- To play a significant role in aligning LDR knowledge with other departments, and in particular Litigation, as appropriate.
- To input LDR content on the Client Knowledge Centre.
- Participation in other knowledge management initiatives and projects, as appropriate, and providing assistance to PMR and the PSLs regarding specific Know How or Knowledge Management initiatives.
- Input and participation in internal and external training initiatives.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experienced Commercial Litigator who is technically strong or currently in a PSL role in Litigation
- Minimum 4 years PQE in Litigation with a leading litigation practice is essential
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to establish credibility, effectively engage with and influence diverse teams of senior individuals
- Demonstrates commercial focus and business acumen