Job Title :Corporate Transactions Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, one of Ireland’s leading law firms, is searching for an experienced Corporate Transactions Lawyer to join their Corporate team, focusing on Financial Institutions work.
The group advises on M&A and other corporate transactions across a broad spectrum of corporate work including;
- Disposals and corporate restructurings
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
- General commercial
- Corporate governance
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 4 years PQE
- Ideally will have worked with a top ten Irish law firm or a highly regarded international law firm
- M&A experience and ability to play a lead role on transactions
- Financial Institutions experience is preferred
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- High level of commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role
Their remuneration package is one of the most attractive in the market.