Job Title :Funds Lawyer, Sydney
Our Client, a leading Australian Law firm, is looking for a Funds Associate to join their Corporate team.
You will be responsible for varied challenging complex legal regulatory funds work. The team creates innovative solutions for local and foreign participants in the financial services industry, including fund managers, issuers of structured products and participants in equity consortiums.
The successful applicant will have
- excellent analytical, communication and research skills - to deliver prompt and commercially astute advice
- strong commitment to client service and well-developed relationship management ability - you will play a key role in supporting and actively developing our relationships with our clients
- team focus - to mentor junior colleagues and ensure the effective utilisation of the group
- enthusiasm to be involved in business development activities - presenting at industry related programs and managing strategic relationships and networks
- first rate experience of drafting documents (including deeds, agreements, memorandums of advice etc).
You will have solid funds experience gained in a similar environment and enjoy working as part of a committed team.
This is a superb opportunity for a Funds Lawyer seeking a move to globally recognised law firm in an exciting and dynamic city.