Job Title :Newly Qualified Commercial Property Lawyer, Dublin.
Our client, a leading international law firm, is currently recruiting an NQ Property Solicitor to join their Commercial Property team.
The firm acts for a diverse range of Irish and international clients and has a fast- growing client base.
The role will involve a broad range of responsibilities including the following:
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial property
- Acting on behalf of developers
- Acting for landlords and tenants in lease negotiations, assignments, sub-lettings and surrenders
- Acting on behalf of lending institutions in the review of title and property requirement of banking transactions.
- The successful applicant will have trained in a leading Irish or international law firm .
- An in-depth knowledge of all aspects of property law
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to manage multiple transactions
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
This position represents an opportunity to join one of the leading Real Estate teams in the Country which offers a supportive and collegiate work environment. The successful candidate will be provided with excellent mentoring and development and will also be given the opportunity to develop client facing business skills