Job Title :Corporate M & A Solicitors, Dublin
A number of opportunities have arisen with a leading Irish firm for outstanding Corporate Lawyers to join their Corporate M & A team in Dublin.
The successful applicants will have 2+ years pqe in Corporate Law from a highly respected corporate practice in Ireland, the UK or another common law jurisdiction.
Experience in the following areas is essential:
- M&A and de-mergers (including drafting Business Transfer Agreements, Asset Transfer Agreements and Share Sale Agreements.
- Subscription and Shareholders’ Agreements, Joint Venture and Partnerships;
- Structuring and implementing management buy-outs and buy-ins
- State Privatisations
- Legal due diligence in connection with M&A activity, trade sales and investment by way of venture capital or otherwise
- Merger Control and Anti-Trust
This is an exciting opportunity to work autonomously with a very strong team of Solicitors and a lucrative portfolio of domestic and international clients.