Job Title :Senior Property Lawyer, Dublin.
Our client, a boutique law firm in Dublin, is currently seeking a senior property lawyer to join their busy property department.
The property department provides specialist expertise in the areas of commercial development, debt and real estate acquisition, real estate investment, landlord and tenant, licensing law, and residential development.
Experience in the following areas is essential:
- Commercial land acquisitions
- Property development
- Project finance
- Negotiating & drafting of leases
- Tax–driven property acquisition & development
- Commercial leases and related Landlord & Tenant issues
- The ideal candidate will have 5 years + PQE in commercial property law within a highly respected firm in Ireland.
- Excellent drafting & negotiation skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
An excellent remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.