Job Title :Litigation Lawyer – Environment and Planning, Dublin.
Our Client, a leading law firm in Dublin, is currently recruiting for a Litigation Lawyer in Environment and Planning.
This is an excellent opportunity to join their Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution department, which is one of the largest and most experienced disputes practices in Ireland focusing on achieving results for clients from a range of industries in complex contentious situations.
In this role you will be involved in a range of matters including:
- Environment and planning (contentious and non-contentious)
- Judicial Review
- Real Estate disputes
- Construction disputes
- Qualified Solicitor in Ireland or UK;
- Must have 4-6 year PQE in a leading law firm or similar environment;
- Have a strong track record in Commercial Litigation and display excellent technical expertise;
- Are analytical and commercial with a keen eye for detail ;
- Are highly client focused and pride yourself on delivering a consistently excellent service ;
- Are keen to join a firm which will provide you with continuous learning and development opportunities;
- Are flexible and adapt to meeting client expectations ;
- Are collaborative, with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships ;
- You want to further build your legal career in a top tier disputes practice;