Job Title :Intellectual Property Lawyer - Dublin
Our client, a leading law firm in Dublin, is seeking to hire an Intellectual Property Lawyer (non- contentious) to join their Technology and Innovation Group. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing practice area where you will be working with clients in the life sciences, pharma, data, technology and FMCG sectors.
You will be advising a diverse domestic and international client base across a range of non- contentious IP matters including:
- Complex IP commercial contracts
- Data protection, privacy, cyber security and the GDPR
- IP aspects of large corporate transactions
- Acquisition / divestment and licensing of intellectual property rights
- Intellectual property protection strategy
- Protection and enforcement of trade marks and other registered rights in Ireland, Europe and globally
- International re-structuring of IP rights
- Outsourcing projects, technology supply agreements and patent licences
- Confidentiality, trade secrets, advertising, eCommerce and consumer protection
- Licensing, collaboration and JV arrangements and franchising
- You are an intellectual property lawyer, with expertise in IP. Commercial Contracts and Data Privacy. 2 – 5 years PQE.
- You are highly client focused and committed to consistently exceeding client expectations.
- You are collaborative, with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships
- You have a strong academic track record and technical expertise.
- You are highly analytical with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are hardworking and resilient.