Job Title :In-House Corporate Lawyer – Global Organisation Dublin
Our client a major global organisation is seeking to hire a Coporate Solicitor to join their legal team.
The team bring their multi-disciplinary experience to bear in the effective implementation of complex domestic and international projects.
This position presents an outstanding opportunity for the successful candidate to join a highly regarded team working on diverse projects and gaining domestic and international career development.
- Drafting and negotiating the legal documentation necessary to effect corporate transactions and inter group reorganisations, often in conjunction with the tax advisors
- Liaising closely with clients in relation to the execution of corporate transactions
- Researching and resolving legal queries from clients
- Participating in the delivery of training courses to staff
- General administration, including working capital management
- A solicitor qualification from a Common Law jurisdiction
- Excellent knowledge of corporate law, preferably obtained in a Top 10 law firm environment
- 1-2 years pqe post qualification experience in corporate law or tax law
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm
- Experience of the following types of transactions would be an advantage:
- M&A and de-mergers (including drafting Business Transfer Agreements, Asset Transfer Agreements and Share Sale Agreements).
- Subscription and Shareholders’ Agreements and Joint Venture Agreements
- Structuring and implementing management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Legal due diligence in connection with M&A activity, trade sales and investment by way of venture capital or otherwise
- Inward and outward investment