Job Title :Structured Finance Lawyer, Dublin.
Our client a leading international law firm is currently seeking to recruit a Solicitor to join their Structured Finance team.
This position offers an outstanding opportunity to join a firm which offers a defined career path for ambitious people and encourages a culture of innovative thinking in a collegiate working atmosphere.
The structured finance team advises on all types of international securitisation transactions and on a full array of traditional and bespoke transaction structures. These include cash and synthetic CDO/CLOs, stand alone and multi-issuer repackaging programmes, structured products using collateralised swaps and repos and trade finance securitisations. The team have particular expertise advising issuers, trustees and arrangers on restructuring and termination of structured finance products.
- 3+ years pqe in structured finance with a large commercial law firm in either Dublin or London
- Candidates coming from an in-house structured finance background will also be considered for this position
- Motivated and capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Pro-active approach to client relationship management
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong organisational, financial and time management skills
- Excellent drafting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills