Job Title :Legal Executive, Property, Dublin.
Our client, a boutique law firm, is currently seeking a senior legal executive to join their property department.
The successful candidate will join the bustling New Homes team.
- Relationship management of a portfolio of key clients including property developers and builders involved in large scale, new home developments
- Provide specialist support and advice to clients, and listen and respond accurately to client queries
- Project lead on a project within the New Homes Case Management System
- Propose any changes to procedures that would enhance client care and increase productivity
- This is a unique role that offers the right person a lot of autonomy but they will also need to work well as part of a team, actively contributing to the department’s development and continued success
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Legal Executive in the property department of a law firm
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and thrive in a fast- paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and numeracy skills