Job Title :Construction Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, a leading law firm in Dublin, is actively seeking a Construction Lawyer to join their Construction department.
Their construction practice is long established and widely acknowledged as one of the leading construction practices in Ireland.
They work with a variety of clients based in Ireland and overseas including government, local authorities, banks, developers, contractors and designers.
- Construction dispute management including construction mediation, conciliation, arbitration, adjudications, other ADRs and court proceedings
- Advise clients on construction and engineering projects including commercial office, corporate headquarters, residential developments, leisure centres and shopping malls
- International construction projects including infrastructure, utilities, power and process plants and hotels
- Distressed developments — options / contract structures to build out, remediation / build out contracts
- Construction finance, bonds, warranties and guarantees
- Construction insolvencies
- EPC contracts
- Procurement strategy and EU procurement issues
- Construction health and safety issues
- Dispute avoidance and contract management
- Claims analysis and negotiation
- Qualified solicitor admitted to practice in a common law jurisdiction
- 4 years plus pqe in the field of projects and construction law with a leading firm
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Hardworking and ambitious with the gravitas to manage and develop solid client relationships