Job Title :Environment Lawyer, Dublin.
Our Client, a top tier law firm in Dublin, is actively seeking to recruit an Environment Lawyer.
The firms Environment and Planning Group is widely acknowledged as one of Ireland’s ‘leading’ environment and planning practices. An opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor to join their highly regarded Environment & Planning Department
- You will assist the team in advising across all sectors, including Energy & Natural Resources, Water, Waste, Pharmaceutical, Chemicals, Manufacturing, Transport and Food & Drink.
- You will work with an impressive client base which is varied and is made up of public authorities and semi-state bodies; private developers, public private partnerships and corporates; local authorities and Government Departments; and, receivers, liquidators and funding institutions.
- The work is also varied and will include securing development / environmental consent, the successful institution or defence of criminal, civil or judicial proceedings in the District, Circuit or High Court and resolving disputes with competitors, regulators or objectors to or the proponent of a project.
- The successful applicant will ideally have experience in environment and planning law from a highly respected practice
- 1- 4 years PQE.
- A diligent and hard-working Solicitor who has studied in the field of environment