Job Title :Compliance Assistant, Dublin.
Our Client, one of Ireland’s leading law firms is searching for a Compliance Assistant to join their Compliance team in Dublin. The position will offer a varied role, as the successful candidate will work on Compliance, Data Management, System Management and Project Management.
In this role you will be part of the team that owns, gate keeps, reviews, updates and maintains the client data systems and client data for AML and compliance purposes.
- Managing AML compliance for new and dormant clients
- Assisting with identification of conflicts of interest and preparation of conflicts reports in relation to new instructions
- Assisting with the compilation and maintenance of various compliance registers such as risk, undertakings and insider lists
- Reviewing new records for accuracy and completeness
- Managing duplicate data
- Managing the maintenance and upgrading of client data
- Maintaining standards and protocols and ensure data is modelled, named and defined consistently according to those standards
- Developing an in depth understanding of the firm’s Practice Management System and related systems
- Ensuring that effective record and file keeping is maintained in relation to the role’s areas of responsibility
- Assisting and participating in client data-related projects in the firm as required
- Working closely with IT to improve systems associated with client data capture and compliance registers
- Two years prior experience in a compliance function
- An innate flair for detail and accuracy and high levels of proficiency in Excel
- A team player with a sense of urgency
- Flexible and willing to support multiple functions, business units and competing demands
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- An excellent communicator with the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Highly systems literate