Job Title :Senior Real Estate Lawyer, Sydney
Our Client is a highly respected law firm with offices across Australia
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced real estate Senior Associate to join their team in Sydney. The vacancy provides the opportunity to advise Australian and international clients on all legal issues involved in their real estate transactions, with a particular focus in the acquisition, development and sale of commercial, industrial, residential and retail properties.
The successful applicant will have
- Minimum 5 years PQE as a real estate practitioner from a team at a well-regarded top tier, international or boutique firm
- An ability to effectively manage with strong technical skills smaller matters and discrete elements of larger matters
- A willingness and energy to build an understanding of clients and develop effective working relationships
- An ability to establish a professional profile and internal networks
- A willingness to develop others through mentoring and sharing experiences and networks
In return the firm provides lifelong learning that develops you personally and professionally with access to people and partners who can help you become the best you can be. You will be given ongoing opportunities to get involved and to take your career all the way. It is up to you to make the most of them.