Job Title :In-House Legal Counsel, Dubai
Our Client is a truly global construction organisation. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Counsel to join the Dubai office. The successful applicant will manage and develop the Legal Department working closely with the overseas teams across all business sectors.
- Reporting to our Client’s Head of Legal, based in the USA, this Legal Counsel will be responsible for developing the legal services for the company across the Middle Eastern Region
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts and agreements
- Assisting with the set up of business in new market sectors
- Managing litigation matters for the region
- Managing relevant employment law matters
- Advising on corporate governance, compliance and risk matters
- A qualified Lawyer in a Common Law jurisdiction
- Candidates holding a Master’s Degree in Construction or Corporate Law from a European or US University are preferred
- Knowledge of FIDIC Suite of Contracts is preferred
- Fluency in English is required and working knowledge of Arabic or French would be preferred, but not essential.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful applicant