Job Title :Corporate Law Partner, Dublin
Our Client, a highly respected Dublin Law Firm, is actively seeking to recruit a Senior Corporate Lawyer at Partner level.
The successful applicant will have at least 10 years PQE in Corporate Law from a highly respected corporate practice in Ireland, the UK or another common law jurisdiction.
Experience in the following areas is essential:
- M&A and de-mergers (including drafting Business Transfer Agreements, Asset Transfer Agreements and Share Sale Agreements)
- Subscription and Shareholders’ Agreements and Joint Venture Agreements
- Structuring and implementing management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Legal due diligence in connection with M&A activity, trade sales and investment by way of venture capital or otherwise
- Inward and outward investment
- You will also ideally have previously managed a team of successful corporate lawyers.
- The incumbent will be expected to be a true business developer and client manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to work independently and autonomously in building your own corporate practice with the support from the overseas offices and client networks.
While a client following is preferred it is not essential but the ability to build a new client book quickly will be expected.
An excellent remuneration package in on offer for the successful hire