Job Title :Commercial/Data Protection Partner, Dublin
Our client, a boutique Irish commercial law firm, is seeking a Senior IP/Data Protection Lawyer to establish an IP/Data Protection practice along side their expanding corporate team.
The firm has an impressive list of private and publicly quoted companies, with a strong emphasis on the Fintech sector. They already have an impressive body of work for the successful individual.
You will advise clients on a wide variety of matters such as trademarks and IT agreements, including technology, media and internet agreements. You will also advise on outsourcing contracts, software contracts, copyright, technology licensing and data protection matters. Regulatory experience would offer a distinct advantage.
- The successful applicant will be at partner level already or at Senior Associate level on the cusp of partnership.
- You will have at least 8 years PQE in the field of Data Protection law, preferably for the most part dealing with advisory matters.
- You will have previously worked with major blue chip domestic and international clients and have solid experience in managing commercial contracts
- Solid experience in drafting and advising on technology, IP licensing, distribution, agency and manufacturing agreements is a requirement
- You will be highly knowledgeable in consumer and data protection law;
- The chosen applicant will be passionate about building and maintaining client relationships.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing firm offering an excellent remuneration package.