Job Title :In-house Junior Counsel, Dublin
Our Client, a highly respected international organisation, has an opportunity for an outstanding newly or recently qualified Solicitor to join their team in Dublin.
- Top class academic achievements, preferably minimum 2.1 in primary degree;
- Experience of handling legal or contracting queries and drafting or amending legal documents;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with confidence and clarity at all levels;
- Solid drafting skills, attention to detail;
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to produce work to tight deadlines, mature, self-sufficient and proactive, with the ability to work independently as well as being a team player;
- Commercially and risk aware and the willingness to learn and grow in a dynamic and driven environment.