Job Title :Employment Lawyer, Dublin (Fixed Term Contract)
Our Client, one of Irelands leading law firms is seeking to recruit a Lawyer to advise on employment law.
- The position will focus on employment issues in commercial transactions, employment law advisory work and drafting of employment contracts and employee handbooks.
- Qualified solicitor or barrister and have gained experience in a large legal practice or a similar environment. 2 + years PQE.
- good drafting skills, attention to detail
- commercial awareness
- good academic background
- ability to communicate clearly, orally and in writing
- experience managing multiple priorities and working to deadlines efficiently
- desire to work as part of a team
- This is a fixed term contract