Job Title :Listing Executive, Dublin
Our Client, a leading Law firm with an established listing practice for both debt securities and investment funds is seeking a Listing Executive to join their team in Dublin. The work will initially be on the listing of debt securities but will also involve assistance in the listing of investment funds and the provision of continuing obligations advice for both.
- Review and analysis of Prospectuses received from client legal counsel and provision of advice on how to conform to listing rules
- Annotation of prospectuses and submission of applications to the ISE and/or the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI).
- Liaising between the ISE and/or the CBI and the client legal counsel to resolve any issues arising and co-ordinate the approval process.
- Provision of advice to clients on their continuing obligations requirements.
- Assistance with gathering market data and provision of analysis.
- Assistance with researching and drafting of client updates.
- The ideal candidate will have 1+ years experience within a listing environment but candidates from a compliance or company secretarial background would be considered.
- Excellent academic achievement.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills to develop the best solution for the client.
- An enthusiasm to do research and analysis.
- Some knowledge of the Prospectus Directive, Transparency Directive and Market Abuse Directive as well as the listing guidelines of the Irish Stock Exchange (ISE) would be an advantage.
In this role the candidate will report directly to and be supervised by Heads of Department and will receive direct training.