Job Title :Commercial Litigation Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, a highly regarded international law firm, is actively seeking to recruit a Commercial Litigation Lawyer to join their growing team in Dublin.
- Advise Irish and international corporate groups on a broad range of contentious commercial matters, specialising in the areas of;
- Financial services litigation;
- Shareholder disputes;
- Professional negligence claims;
- Competition and regulatory disputes;
- IP, including substantial patent, trademark, copyright, designs and trade secrets actions;
- Insolvency and corporate recovery;
- Commercial Property disputes;
- Act in a number of high profile transactions and cases before the Commercial Court and the Supreme Court.
- Advise clients involved in mediation, arbitration and commercial negotiations.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales and have 2 to 4 years PQE in commercial litigation;
- Highly skilled in managing large and complex cases in a strategic and commercial manner;
- Must have an excellent academic history and have worked with a leading litigation practice in Ireland or the UK;