Job Title :Corporate Lawyer (M&A), Hong Kong
Our Client, an elite International law firm, has an opportunity for a top calibre experienced Corporate M&A Solicitor to join their team in their Hong Kong office.
The successful applicant will advise on M&A and other corporate transactions across a broad spectrum of corporate work including public takeovers, private M&A, joint ventures and restructurings, as well as general commercial, competition and corporate governance issues.
- Candidates must possess 4 – 6 years PQE
- Experience with a top international law firm
- Big ticket private equity and M&A transactions experience
- HK or PRC background preferred
- Fluent Mandarin and English language skills (speaking, reading and writing) is essential
Their remuneration package is one of the most attractive in the market.