Job Title :Energy & Projects Lawyer – Dublin
Our Client’s Projects, Energy and Construction team whose expertise in this area is unrivalled in the Irish market. They have extensive experience in advising clients on the development, financing, construction and operation of projects across a range of sectors including;
- Construction and Engineering
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Energy and Natural Resources Disputes
- Environmental Infrastructure
- Project Finance and Public Private Partnerships
- Waste and Water
- Working on all aspects of projects ranging from PPPs and regulatory matters to energy and natural resource projects with a particular focus on M&A and project financing.
- Working with a range of clients including government, sponsors, banks, building and civil engineering contractors and design professionals.
- Qualified solicitor admitted to practice in a common law jurisdiction
- 2 – 3 years pqe in the field of corporate/projects/energy law with a leading firm in this field
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Hardworking and ambitious with the gravitas to manage and develop client relationships