Job Title :Funds Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, one of Ireland’s leading law firms is searching for a Funds Lawyer to join their Investment Management Group in Dublin.
The Investment Management Group advises a wide range of clients who are some of the largest institutions and investment managers in the domestic and international funds markets.
The successful candidate will become part of a well-established team which engages in a variety of transactional and advisory work including:
- Advising on the establishment of hedge funds and alternative investment strategies in a range of jurisdictions;
- Drafting fund documentation;
- Advising on anti-money laundering issues;
- Advising on day-to-day legal, operational, administration and company secretarial issues relating to funds;
- Advising on compliance procedures and corporate governance;
- Advising Investment Managers, Fund Custodians and Fund Administrators on regulatory issues that may effect them and negotiating on their behalf;
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales and have 1 to 4 years PQE in this area;
- You must have an excellent academic history and have worked with a leading law firm in Ireland or the UK;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong drafting skills;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
You will enjoy working with a highly successful team and receive training and career guidance that is second to none in the Irish market.