Job Title :Tax Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, one of Ireland’s leading law firms is searching for an outstanding Lawyer to join their Tax Practice Group in Dublin.
This highly experienced Group deals with the tax aspects of corporate, commercial and financial transactions in close co-operation with other practice groups within the firm.
The successful candidate will be part of a team advising on the tax aspects of;
- Structured finance transactions including securitisations, debt issuances and derivatives transactions
- Asset and project finance
- Aviation Finance
- Corporate reorganisation and restructuring
- Mergers, demergers, acquisitions, disposals, public offerings and corporate finance
- Private equity transactions from initial investment to exit
- Advisory services relating to Transfer Pricing, VAT, Withholding Taxes, Tax Disclosures and Tax Reporting Obligations
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales and have 2 to 4 years PQE
- You must have an excellent academic history and have worked with a leading law firm in Ireland or the UK
- Ideally have or be studying toward a Tax Qualification