Job Title :Competition & EU Regulatory Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, a top tier Irish law firm, has an opportunity for an outstanding Lawyer to join their highly regarded EU and Competition Group in Dublin.
The Group comprises of specialist lawyers dedicated to the practice of European and Irish competition and merger control law, European State Aid law and regulatory law.
Provide expert advice on all aspects of EU, Competition and Regulatory matters, including;
- Competition law compliance programmes
- State Aid investigations by the European Commission
- ECMR merger control advice
- Competition Act merger control advice
Qualified Solicitor with 1 to 3 years pqe in EU competition and regulatory law from a leading law firm in Ireland or overseas.
The Successful applicant must have the following;
- Excellent technical ability
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Strong drafting skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and also independently when required
- Excellent interpersonal skills