Job Title : Pensions Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client is one of the leading advisors on pensions law in the country.
The Firm’s Pension’s team advises clients on all matters relating to pensions law.
This specialist team acts as an integral part of the Firm’s business advisory services dealing with the establishment, merger, alteration and wind up of pension and employee benefit schemes, corporate governance issues, transactional matters, regulatory compliance and dispute resolution.
The team now seeks a Pensions Solicitor with 1 to 4 years relevant post qualification experience.
The firm is seeking an individual with the following experience, qualities and skills:
- Experience advising on complex pension law matters is desirable;
- Excellent technical and drafting skills and attention to detail;
- Superior analytical skills and commercial judgment;
- Naturally collaborative with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly organised and efficient with an ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure deadlines are consistently met;
- Ambitious and driven with a strong work ethic.
- Lawyers with strong commercial/corporate experience with an interest in this area will be considered.