Job Title : Corporate Lawyers, Sydney
Our Client is a leading global law firm. The firm advises Australian and international corporations, financial institutions, funds and public sector clients.
Due to an increase in business, the Corporate team is interested in hearing from talented lawyers with strong corporate/M&A/ECM/funds backgrounds.
You will have exposure to a blue chip client base and work including takeovers, business and asset acquisitions and disposals, equity capital markets work, joint venture arrangements, ASX listing rule work and corporate governance. The successful applicants will join a strong corporate team which offers genuine career development opportunities.
In order to apply you must have:
- 3-8 years’ corporate/M&A/ECM/funds experience from a top-tier firm or in-house legal department
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- superior drafting ability
- a pragmatic attitude and sound commercial acumen
- the ability to be team-focused and also work independently
- a proactive, positive and energetic approach