Job Title : Senior Associate – Corporate Law, Dublin
Our Client, a highly respected award winning International Law Firm, is actively seeking to recruit a Senior Corporate Lawyer to work closely with the head of corporate in Dublin and the wider corporate team in the UK.
The firm is recognised as the legal business that does things differently. They apply commercial and sector knowledge and make efficient use of technology to give clients more valuable legal advice. This approach enables them to understand the issues, anticipate obstacles and help clients go further.
From FTSE 250 multinational household names through to private individuals, clients range from both the public and private sector spectrum.
The successful applicant will have at least 5 years PQE in Corporate Law from a highly respected corporate practice in Ireland, the UK or another common law jurisdiction.
Experience in the following areas is essential:
- M&A and de-mergers (including drafting Business Transfer Agreements, Asset Transfer Agreements and Share Sale Agreements)
- Subscription and Shareholders’ Agreements and Joint Venture Agreements
- Structuring and implementing management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Legal due diligence in connection with M&A activity, trade sales and investment by way of venture capital or otherwise
- Inward and outward investment
The incumbent will be expected to be a true client manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team with the support from the overseas offices and client networks.
An excellent remuneration package in on offer for the successful hire