Job Title : Commercial Property Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, a leading Irish law firm, is actively seeking to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Property team. The firm acts for a diverse range of Irish and international clients and has a fast- growing client base.
The role will involve a broad range of responsibilities including the following:
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial property
- Acting on behalf of developers
- Acting for landlords and tenants in lease negotiations, assignments, sub-lettings and surrenders
- Acting on behalf of lending institutions in the review of title and property requirement of banking transactions.
- An in-depth knowledge of all aspects of property law
- 0 to 3 years professional experience in a similar environment
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to manage multiple transactions
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
An excellent remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.