Job Title : Senior Associates, Corporate – Sydney
Our Client is a leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years, and clear strategy for future growth. The firm’s in-depth understanding of it’s clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen it become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law.
Due to an increase in workflow in the Corporate department, a number of opportunities have arisen for top caliber Senior Associates with regulated M&A experience.
These are outstanding opportunities to join a leading international firm that presents exciting potential for career advancement and development opportunities, including exposure to some of the most significant transactions in the domestic and international markets.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Manage, along with a team of lawyers, a range of cross border and domestic M&A transactions
- Develop and manage strong client relationships
- Mentor Associates, Graduates and Summer Clerks within the team
- Assist with business development and marketing initiatives
The successful applicants will have:
- strong regulated M&A experience gained within a top tier, large international or high end boutique corporate practice.
- a commercial approach and experience dealing with complex transactions
- exceptional client liaison skills
- excellent analytical, technical and drafting skills
Exceptional remuneration packages are on offer for the successful applicants.