Job Title : Corporate Insurance Lawyers, Dublin
Our client, a highly respected, top tier law firm, is seeking Corporate Insurance Lawyers to join their growing Corporate Insurance Group in Dublin.
The role will involve advising clients in the insurance sector on all aspects of their business and operations including M&A, portfolio transfers, restructurings, reinsurance, distribution arrangements and also advising on a wide range of regulatory issues.
- Qualified Solicitor with 1 to 5 years PQE
- Previous experience in a corporate insurance environment from a mid-large firm
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- High level of commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role
The firm is offering an exceptional package to the right applicant.