Job Title : Environment and Planning Solicitor, Dublin
Our Client is one of the leaders in Ireland in Environmental and Planning law. An opportunity has arisen for a Lawyer to join this specialist team of experts in Dublin.
The successful applicant will manage a varied workload, which will be a mix of litigation/judicial review work and non-contentious advisory matters.
You will work with an unrivalled client portfolio alongside some of the best people in the field. This team is highly dynamic and offers a collegial close knit culture where an ambitious lawyer will have a genuine opportunity to fast track their career.
- Regulatory and compliance issues
- Civil enforcement measures
- Response to environmental enforcement action, including defence of environmental criminal prosecutions
- Negotiation of EPA required financial provision
- Judicial review of EPA decisions
- Negotiation of indemnities, warranties and disclosures
- Interested applicants must be a Solicitor qualified in Ireland or England & Wales and will have at least 2 years PQE in environmental and planning law
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met
- An ability to work as part of a team and show a high level of initiative