Job Title : Company Secretary Compliance, Dublin
Our client a top tier law firm is recruiting for a Company Secretary to join their Company Compliance Department. The Company Compliance Department assists companies, their directors, secretaries and managers to comply with their statutory obligations by providing technical and practical advice and assistance. The team provides a full spectrum of assistance with respect to the statutory responsibilities and obligations of companies, directors and officers.
- Managing a large portfolio of clients.
- Attending and managing meetings for clients to include the taking and preparing of minutes, showing attention to detail and the ability to capture the essence of the meeting effectively.
- Maintenance of Company Minute Books including updating the statutory registers on the electronic database Blueprint for all clients
- Assisting clients and Partners alike with high level transactional work and provision of company secretarial/legal advices.
- Proactively support and advise clients in relation to their obligations under the Companies Act 2014
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Fully qualified ICSA
- Minimum of 4 years’ as a company secretary within a legal firm or a professional services firm
- Outstanding communication skills – both spoken and written as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail together with strong organisational skills
- Strong working knowledge of the Companies Act 2014
- Excellent IT skills – with a knowledge of Blueprint
- Ability to manage your portfolio budget and contribute to weekly department meeting
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to multitask whilst working to tight deadlines
- Motivated, ambitious, proactive whilst being able to act on your own initiative and as part of a team
An excellent remuneration package is on offer for this position.