Job Title : Tax Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, a highly regarded international law firm, is actively seeking to recruit a Tax Lawyer to join their growing team in Dublin.
This dedicated team of tax lawyers provides expert advise to a wide range of clients in Ireland and internationally.
- Advise on the taxation aspects of transactions as part of a multi-disciplinary team with lawyers from other groups within the firm;
- Act as special tax counsel in transactions where clients require specialised tax advice;
- Advise on cross-border transactions in conjunction with legal and tax counsel from other jurisdictions;
- Advise many leading domestic and international corporations and financial institutions doing business in and through Ireland;
- You will focus on the timely delivery and implementation of integrated leading edge tax advice;
- Qualified Solicitor in Ireland or the UK with 3 to 6 years PQE in tax law with a respected tax practice;
- Impressive academic history with a preference for the AITI qualification;
- Strong communication and organisational skills;
- A proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met;
- A strong work ethic and flexible approach to work;